Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm a Barbie Girl...

The first ever Barbie flagship store opened in Shanghai, making me wish I was 12 again.

Barbie Shanghai is an exclusive shopping destination with six floors of Barbie products and activities designed just for girls. Along with a real fashion runway, full-service day spa, doll design center, and more, there are over 1,600 Barbie products available, including apparel, jewelry, skin-care products, toys, electronic products, cosmetics, games, and other exciting goodies girls of all ages will love.

From the moment she debuted at New York’s Toy Fair in 1959, Barbie has taken the world by storm and has followed style trends as well as blazed her own fashion and career trails. Her good looks, charm, and charisma continue to captivate girls of all ages. Today, Barbie remains one of the most popular and most famous dolls in the world, representing 45 nationalities and is sold in more than 150 countries.

This store makes me want to paint my nails pink and douse myself in glitter. YES, glitter. And then perhaps I will run around screaming about nonsense, like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.









Props to my cousin Dani (http://camelsandflannels.blogspot.com/) for showing me this!

No comments:

Post a Comment